Getting a big place in the Dogpatch just got easier. Check out this bright modern 3 bed 2.5 bath condo flooded with natural light with skylights! That’s 1600 sq ft of Dogpatch living right at your doorstep AND with a HUGE price reduction, now listed at $1,495,000. Private showings are available through Showingtime or email [email protected] to schedule.
Here’s what the owners had to say:
What do the owners love about this place?
-Size and the layout of the unit: large 3 bedroom unit with great layout; bonus: a huge walk-in closet!
– Top floor with skylights: there’re 5 skylights brightening up unit – Easy public transportation to downtown SF and to South Bay
– Great neighborhood eateries
– Smell of Philz coffee every morning when we leave home
Are there any other common areas?
There is a shared courtyard that can be a wonderful place to meet up with friends (both from and out of the building). Many kids from the complex will use the courtyard to ride scooters or bikes and do their arts & crafts projects, while parents socialize over some wine and cheese. During COVID, residents also use the courtyard to do outdoor yoga, jump ropes, etc. to get some exercise.
What transportation options are there?
The condo is excellently located for transportation. It is a 5 minute walk to Caltrain 22nd Street Station and 3 minute walk to Muni K/T-line (which goes along the Embarcadero, but will in the future cut directly down 4th street to Market Street). Additionally, there is quick access to 280 and 101, and a 13 minute drive to SFO.
What are neighborhood gems for food and drinks?
– Olivier’s Butchery: their Cote de Boeuf is AMAZING.
– Besharam: Named one of SF’s best new restaurants in 2019, it is right across the street.
– Neighbor Bakehouse: everything’s so yummy! People drive here from all over the city and there’s always a line on the weekend. – Piccino: Modern Italian, with a small cafe next door.
– Kin Khao Dogpatch: the Michelin 1-star restaurant’s fast-casual outpost in Dogpatch.
– Harmonic Brewing: During Covid, this brewery has become a wonderful place to grab a beer and sit outside in a safe place.
– Gilberths: Friendly, tasty neighborhood Latin fusion.
– La Fromagerie: Wonderful cheese shop with many European treats; Great sandwiches for lunch. – Marcella’s Lasagneria: Best lasagna in the city; recommended to take home and enjoy a hearty dinner.
– Mainstay Market: A recently opened market with wonderful fresh produce.
– Just For You Cafe: Long time favorite brunch place… try the beignets!
– Daily Driver: Wood-fired bagels (try the Everything bagel) with their own on-site creamery.
– Philz Coffee: last but not least… great coffee and great space to hang out.
What recreational facilities are nearby?
For adults, across the street on Indiana is a small park with some exercise equipment. Additionally, Esprit Park is a 5-minute walk and has outside exercise equipment. For kids, there is a small playground at 22nd and Indiana (5min walk) that’s great for toddlers; and the wonderful Mission Bay Kids Park is only a 5min drive away (or easily accessible from the K/T-line). For dogs, there are at least 3 dog parks within a 5-minute walk, including the big grassy field in Esprit Park that lots of dogs/dog owners hang out. Dogpatch Boulders is one of the largest indoor climbing gyms in the nation, and it’s a 5 min walk.