Huge Price Adjustment in Lower Pacific Heights Multi Unit
HUGE PRICE ADJUSTMENT $2,495,000 for 1414-1416 Lyon Street
This is an incredible investment opportunity for investors and/or owner users now with a 10% price adjustment!
Lower Pacific Heights Remodeled Two unit building with Basement Artist Studio/ADU (Do I hear Legal 3rd unit?) Has something to offer all buyers. 1414 Lyon is a remodeled upper unit with 3 bedrooms, split bath, open kitchen living dining space with french doors to city view deck. 1416 Lyon is the middle unit, remodeled and similar in layout to the upper. This unit is tenant occupied at market-rate rent. 1418 Lyon is an Artist Studio/ADU on the garden level,. This space is divided into the front and rear. The rear area has a living room, kitchen, bath, and a sleeping alcove with french doors to the patio and tranquil garden. The front space has a huge Work Studio/Gallery perfect for working artists or small businesses. The Building has a newer foundation and seismic upgrades, all units have washers, dryers, central heat, wood floors, and double pane windows. For Investors the numbers are amazing with a 15 GRM and 6% CAP rate. Walk to Trader Joe’s, Target, The Presidio, Fillmore District, Laurel Village, NOPA, Kaiser Permanente and UCSF-Mount Zion. Downtown transportation options via Muni-38 and 38R line and a 95 Walk Score. For showing, text LYON to 617-429-3000.
- Remodeled 2 Unit Building w/Additional ADU
- Top Floor unit, 3 Bed, 1 Bath, Vacant.
- ADU Garden Unit is 1 Bedroom, 974 sqft, Vacant
- Tenant Occupied Unit 3 Bed 1.5 Bath Rents For $5,432 Per Month
- Newer Foundation / Seismicly Upgraded
- Laundry In All 3 Units
- Remodeled Kitchens and Bathrooms.
- Newer Double Pane Windows
- All 3 Units Have French Doors to Deck
- Top Floor Has Some City Views
- Oversized Lot With a Sizable Backyard
- Dishwashers, Microwave Hoods, Gas Ranges and Stainless Steel Refrigerators In All 3 Units
- Central Heat In All Units
- Walk to Trader Joe’s, Target, The Presidio, Fillmore District, Laurel Village, NOPA
- Walk to Kaiser Permanente and UCSF-Mount Zion
- Downtown Transportation Options via Muni-38 and 38R Line
- Recently Repainted